Terms and conditions
1. The details on your account will be held securely by SYPTE for contact purposes only and will not be transferred to third parties.
2. Your details will be held for a period of 6 months from the date of your last log-in.
3. If you do not access your account for a period of 6 consecutive months your account will expire and your details will be permanently deleted.
4. When your register with this site, you will need a user name and password. You are solely responsible for the security and proper use of the password, which should be kept confidential at all times and not disclosed to anyone. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
6. SYPTE takes no responsibility for, and is not liable for, the site being temporarily unavailable for reasons of repair, maintenance or due to technical issues beyond our control.
7. SYPTE may amend these Terms and conditions at any time by posting amended Terms and conditions to the site. When you next use this site following the posting of amended Terms and conditions, you will be deemed to have agreed to them.
8. Your use of this site and any downloads from it, together with these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
9. In the case of any queries regarding the use and operation of this site please email email@example.com