South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) has been listening to customer feedback and making direct improvements to the region’s public transport network as a result.
SYPTE’s You Said, We Did initiative actively encourages customer feedback on what exactly is needed to make journeys even better. Where possible SYPTE turns customer comments into direct actions and improvements.
Examples of the latest changes that have been made through You Said, We Did in South Yorkshire include:
• running a duplicate TM Travel A1 bus service to Meadowhall to ease overcrowding, funded by SYPTE
• running the 87 Doncaster bus service earlier on Saturdays, from 5am
• installing seats at Kexborough Social Club’s bus shelter in Barnsley
• updating staff handbooks to give bus drivers more information about children travelling as carers
• making smaller, credit-card sized timetables available for even more bus services
SYPTE has an ongoing commitment to put customers first by trying to make getting around by public transport easy, convenient and best suited to what people want and need.
Customers are encouraged to keep sending feedback and suggestions on South Yorkshire’s public transport network to You Said, We Did online at travelsouthyorkshire.com/yswd
or by calling Traveline on 01709 51 51 51.