South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE) has been listening to customer feedback and making direct improvements to the county’s public transport network as a result.
SYPTE’s 'You Said, We Did' initiative actively encourages customer feedback on what public transport users feel is needed to make their journeys even better. Where possible SYPTE turns these customer comments into direct actions and improvements.
Examples of the latest changes that have been made through 'You Said, We Did' in:
- Barnsley include Smart Kiosks being installed in our Interchange to allow customers to quickly buy a range of selected tickets
- Doncaster include the 55 service to Rossington Interchange being moved from stand B2 to A3 to avoid overcrowding
- Rotherham include refurbishing the seating at the Interchange to improve how they look and feel
- Sheffield include TM Travel and Sheffield Community Transport joining SYPTE’s real time scheme offering up to the minute live bus times
- South Yorkshire include the Journey Planner destination search screen being improved to predict text on the Travel South Yorkshire website
SYPTE has an ongoing commitment to put customers first by trying to make getting around by public transport easy, convenient and best suited to what people want and need.
Customers are encouraged to keep sending feedback and suggestions on South Yorkshire’s public transport network to You Said, We Did online at travelsouthyorkshire.com/yswd or by calling Traveline on 01709 51 51 51.