CHANGES to some buses in Rotherham will take place on Sunday 15 and Monday 16 May.
Rotherham Bus Partnership is reminding passengers to check in advance if their service has been affected. Key changes include:
- 10 will operate half-hourly and be extended Balby - Doncaster.
- 27 will operate hourly Swallownest - Crystal Peaks.
- 228 Rotherham – Wath will be replaced by new services 22a and 22c. 22x remains unchanged.
- X22 (Rotherham-Barnsley via M1) will not operate after Friday 13 May. Alternative journeys are available on service 22/22x Rotherham – Barnsley, 265 Chapeltown – Barnsley, and via local rail services.
- X78 will operate every 15 minutes Doncaster – Rotherham, and continue to operate every 10 minutes Rotherham - Sheffield.
Timetables will also alter on services 1/1a, 2, 13/13a, 15, 16, 22, 29/29a, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66, 67, 108, 109 and 221.
Information about bus service changes and new timetables can be found at travelsouthyorkshire.com/servicechanges
, at bus stops, in Travel South Yorkshire Interchanges or by calling Traveline on 01709 51 51 51.
Passengers can register for a free email alert service on the Travel South Yorkshire website for automatic updates when there is a change to their regular bus timetable.
Rotherham Bus Partnership is made up of local bus operators First South Yorkshire, Stagecoach Yorkshire and East Midlands, TM Travel, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council and South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive.