Sheffield Bus Partnership is making it even easier for shoppers to plan their journey by bus to the new Moor Market.
Sheffield’s city centre market will open in its new home on the Moor on Monday (25 November), opposite the Sainsbury's and Atkinson's stores.
Buses stopping near the new Moor Market include services:
- 43 and X17 on Eyre Street
- 2, 51, 79, 79A, 81, 82, 85 and 252 on Cumberland Street
- 4, 4A, 17, 20, 20A, 22, 25, 25A, 42, 44, 47, 48, 51, 75, 76, 79, 79A, 83, 83A, 88, 97 and 98 on South Lane
- 10, 20, 20A, 25, 25A, 75, 76, 87, 97, 98 and FreeBee on Fitzwilliam Gate
- 10A, 83, 83A, 84, 88 and M20 on Charter Row
Shoppers can use the helpful travel tools at travelsouthyorkshire.com to plan a journey to the Moor Market with the online journey planner and interactive map; look up a bus service and find the right time to travel with the timetable finder tool; and find the right bus ticket with the ticket finder tool.
CityWide Day tickets (£4.30) can be bought and used on most buses and any tram in Sheffield all day, providing passengers with more options, value for money and less waiting.
Sheffield Bus Partnership brings together South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive (SYPTE), Sheffield City Council, and bus operators First South Yorkshire, Stagecoach Sheffield and Sheffield Community Transport to make travel in the city more simple, flexible and convenient.
For more information visit travelsouthyorkshire.com/moormarket